We receive many questions via e-mail at CellularPhones4free.com and we are happy to answer them as they come in. There are several that we see often, and most of the answers are listed in our pages, but we’d like to take some time to address some of the questions here directly.
We are currently updating this list, check back with us for more questions answered.
- Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint are not listed on your site. Do they have Lifeline programs?
- Why do some companies charge for their government-sponsored phones?
- I already have a Lifeline phone for my home service; can I get a Lifeline mobile phone?
- My family member living with me has a Lifeline phone; can I get one as well?
- When will [my state] get free phones?